Tuesday, December 6, 2011
If your computer attacked by any virus, try to fully format your computer and re-install your Operating System. So you'll loose all your files.
i suggest dropbox to store your important files, dropbox will store your files on a cloud so anytime you can get back your files from a internet connected computed. the below video explains about dropbox service.
- 2GB of Dropbox for free, with subscriptions up to 100GB available.
- Your files are always available from the secure Dropbox website.
- Dropbox works with Windows, Mac, Linux, iPad, iPhone, Android and BlackBerry.
- Works even when offline. You always have your files, whether or not you have a connection.
- Dropbox transfers just the parts of a file that change (not the whole thing).
- Manually set bandwidth limits -- Dropbox won't hog your connection.
You can Install DropBox software on your computer, after installing dropbox software you will get a folder like this:
This post was written by: V K Vimalaranjan
V K Vimalaranjan is a professional blogger, web designer and front end web developer. Follow him on Twitter